Share in Facebook!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best Longboards: Arbor Longboards

The first time I visited the website of Arbor Longboards,  I was dumbfounded by the designs as well as the classic shapes of the  boards. If I were given the chance to choose a board for each skill category, these are my personal picks.

 

Starting off with the Pin Koa, designed by artist Blaine Fontana. best for Slalom riding using the classic Koa wood that was used by the Hawaiians in building their 1st surfboards. history and evolution in one board is all I can say.

Unleash your inner speed freak with the Assault GT! I'm really a sucker for simple vector designs that seems to hold it's own stance. Stamped into this symmetrical shaped board which is great of high-speed drifting you don't have to brag anymore.

 

With the Hybrid Bamboo longboard designed by one of my favorite graffiti artists Dave Kinsey. Both sides of the boards is one eye candy to beat. Best for flat ground skate park action this board will definitely be in my wish list.

The GB Sizzler Koa, designed by Jimiyo. This shape reminds me of one of the boards that was used in the movie Lords of Dogtown. Definitely best at those quick carves on tight pocket turns. Just the sight of it while your on it makes you look badass.

To cap the series, the Cross Step. Designed by Rick Rietveld. Bringing surfing to land giving you the chance to perform this nose riding tricks you've been wanting to try after watching the 1966 surfing documentary/movie Endless Summer.

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome skating place. Would you please tell me where it is? i am searing a best longboard skating park.

    ReplyDelete