Share in Facebook!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Maryhill Downhill Free-ride event - the best downhill longboarding

With the coming Maryhill Festival of Speed that will take place tomorrow June 29 to July 3, 2011. The video below is a taste of the Maryhill downhill free-ride event last April 2011, produced by Skate[Slate] 

You'll notice the camaraderie that each rider has with each other as they do a tight turn, literally supporting each other out. Another thing is the passion of filming their runs as you see the cameras on their helmets. I know it's cheesy but this is what longboarding is all about! Adrenalin rush, leather digs and gritty looking helmets!

1 comment:

  1. Surfing in the deep blue sea is always my pleasure. I don't think my summer vacation without surfing on my Sector 9 Bamboo Longboard. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete